Wednesday, June 5, 2013

3 month review for breast actives

So its been 3 months now and I still haven't seen any of the promised results that breast actives claim to give. I don't think I'm being impatient since its been 3 months and I haven't gained any growth in breast size. But I am still going to do the full 6 months. I have decided however to increase the dose of the pills to 3 a day, and I will massage my breasts with the cream twice a day if I remember the second time lol. I'm still hoping for results but all I have so far is just swelling and soreness. I hope this stuff works or its back to the drawing board for me. Here are the update pics, give me feedback on what you think. If anyone else has tried breast actives, you're more than welcome to leave a comment on the results you gained, or didn't gain.

2 comments:

  1. Don't lose hope!I haven't seen too much of a difference either. My boyfriend said my boobs were a little bigger. I think it sort of depends. I'm barely a 32A and I'm 19. I also researched it and it said that some women take longer to have the results they desire. It took a women seven months. It depends on your body. I'm being patient and hoping it works.here's a quote that gives me hope. Canyongirl said: This does help, even if you are completely flat. I was barely an A cup and I was eventually able to get to a B, but it wasn't easy. If you stick with it, it will work but it takes time. here is the link:)
    http://www.forceofnature.org/breast-actives-natural-breast-enhancement-cream

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, mine did too. I'm still hoping for the best, but I know that if the BA system doesn't work for me by the time I'm finished with the 6 month supply I got, I decided to not waste any more money into breast enlargement pills/creams anymore. Instead, I'm going to save up money and get an autologous fat transfer (aft). Its where you get liposuction from one part of the body and inject it into another. Results are so natural, and they are permenent because its your own body fat. You should look it up, I already talked to the closest people to me, my boyfriend and mom, and they're both supportive of me, my mom actually wants it done lol, and my boyfriend said he would help pay for it with me :)

      Delete